Thursday, March 11, 2010

Giannetti Home - Holiday 09'









Through my relationship with Annette Tatum I was introduced to Brooke Giannetti. Brooke, a very talented interior designer and her husband Steve Giannetti, Architect, have a wonderful shop and office space on San Vicente blvd in Brentwood, CA . It all started one afternoon while I was working with Annette, she called Brooke to put her on the phone with me, after a quick hello Brooke's next phrase to me was "I need you!" The next day I was at her space discussing merchandising and displays with her. Giannetti home sells an eclectic array of English, French, Spanish and Swedish antiques along with their own line of upholstery products. Between the soft, feminine style of Brooke and the industrial style of Steve, Giannetti Home is filled with a delightful range of goods to interest anyone. Brooke Giannetti has continually used my services since November. You must become a fan of Brooke's blog Velvet and Linen where you can also view some of the work I've done for her. Please visit the showroom at 11980 San Vicente Los Angeles 90049, 310.820.1329, it's a treat. Brooke you are an absolute gem to work with, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment