Thursday, March 11, 2010

George P. Johnson - Chrysler Display Cases






Part of the reason why my blog posts have been so delayed is due to the fact I've been traveling A LOT. Last November I was hired by the George P. Johnson company to merchandise display cases of Chrysler, Dodge, RAM and Jeep at the Los Angeles International Car Show. GPJ constructs and designs the trade show area for Chrysler and needed a merchandiser to display products of the different Chrysler brands in the display cases they built. I was happy they found K8 Vision! After Los Angeles I traveled to Detroit, Washington DC and then Chicago to work at those shows. I'll be in New York at the end of March for the show at the Jacob Javitt Center. I get to be there before each car show opens and watch the process of these MASSIVE structures being built to display all of the different car manufactures. It's been FUN! I look forward to working with them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment